Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Landmark Closed Beta keys ( no time limited )

Discussion on Selling Landmark Closed Beta keys ( no time limited ) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Landmark Closed Beta keys ( no time limited )

Selling Landmark Closed Beta keys ( no time limited, from Trailblazer Pack )

4 keys in stock

Price: 15$ / 12euro each paypal only.

More info on skype.
Old 03/29/2014, 19:51   #2

updated
Old 03/29/2014, 20:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,002
i got mine for free and in the eqlandmark forum u got/get them for free from other users :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2014, 22:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yup. Glad someone else noticed.

I'm bothered by the increasingly common trend of selling beta keys having been given FREE by other players. GIVEN often after representing the key is wanted to be able to PLAY (participate) in the beta. I wonder how willing the players would give away their keys knowing they're being sold on ebay.

I'm also increasingly troubled by the number of "early access" games whereby WE pay developers to providing OUR TIME and OUR FEEDBACK to assist them to develope their games. In case some folks have not noticed, some of these early access packages are being sold for more than $100. In case some people haven't figured it out, product testing isn't normally something people PAY to do. It's usually the other way around.

I'm sure I'm in the minority here... But I also take issue with people who sell items (like consoles) for three or four times the MSRP on ebay just bc they can get away with it. Just because one CAN do something does not mean it's something one SHOULD do.

I'm saddened the gaming "community" is quickly becoming a soulless entity like pro-sports. We used to be a COMMUNITY, not a money grubbing enterprise.

In the process of making a buck, we are selling our own souls. Really, is it worth it?