Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

45k+ battle of immortals account for sale

Discussion on 45k+ battle of immortals account for sale within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
45k+ battle of immortals account for sale

Trade includes 3 accounts, 45+, 25k+ and 20k+ power, all with corresponding gears, items and pets on Gemini server. Pets includes high power zod skills zodiacs with 40k+ power and aboveX3 and one expensive vitality pet with common zod skill. Other feateres includes:
1. full oracle set on strongest char, equpment on +11 bonus for armor and +12 bonus for accessories
2. around 150m coins with 300 zen
3. all items and gems, total price up to 500m on current game prices
4. 10 pets, 500k-1b price per pet

In next 5 days collecting offers, best offer win.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle of Immortals Account for Sale (Lvl 90 MAG)
09/08/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I am looking to sell my level 90 Magnus account on BOI, Abyss server because school is starting up and I will not have time to play. I have spent 400 dollars on this account and am looking to make some of that money back. I will accept bids for my account over the week and at the end of the week I will sell it to the highest bidder, or if there is a great offer I will sell it outright. Here are some screenshots of my account stats + money and skills: ...
Battle of Immortals ACCOUNT (112 Berzerker) sale
02/25/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Battle of Immortals ACCOUNT sale Gemini/112 Berzerker Comes with 8/8 100 sg all +6(weapon +7) all with lvl 3/4 gem Good starwords in 6/8 sg 5/8 sg fully Awakened Perfect rings and necklace,Holy charm Adornments all +10 lv8 odin souljade lv10 gold chalice
Battle of Immortals ACCOUNT (112 Berzerker) sale
02/25/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Battle of Immortals ACCOUNT (112 Berzerker) sale Gemini/112 Berzerker Comes with 8/8 100 sg all +6(weapon +7) all with lvl 3/4 gem Good starwords in 6/8 sg 5/8 sg fully Awakened Perfect rings and necklace,Holy charm Adornments all +10 lv8 odin souljade lv10 gold chalice
Battle of the Immortals account for sale
01/22/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
DELETED
Battle Of Immortals (Account For Sale)
12/14/2011 - Trading - 11 Replies
Slayer lvl 62. +7 lvl 45 slayer weapon, blessed, 3 diamond slots open and 2 regular slots open for stones.... Also have a Gen 2 Mutant Taurus with 3 AoE skills lv 50+ Looking for cash, Account has 4 diamond coins and 4 platinum coins left. Looking to get my money back and just quit this game altogether. Also if you play rakion i am looking to sell a very nice account. Pm Me. Or Email me [email protected]