Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Heroes of Newearth Legacy acc (allot of skins)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Heroes of Newearth Legacy acc (allot of skins)

Hi, im not playing games that much anymore so ive decided to sell my HoN account, account has allot of skins (gold/limited editions).
If you are interested let me know and I will send you all the info on the account that you want.
It has some 300-400 gold coins about 1500-2000 silver coins, as i said ill update the game and everything if you want more detailed info .

You can contact me at:

Ill go for a good price...

« (B) Regnum Online Account (S) PSC | [B] 50 PSC erste hand [S] Paypal »

Similar Threads
selling heroes of newerth legacy account with all heroes includin kenisis and gunblad
07/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
i have had this account for a very long time and im looking to sell it. i just recently did a stat reset so it only has about 200 games played on it. it has many many skins. has 150 gold coins on it atm. 1500s in everything. u can give me offers on my email [email protected] this will be done through paypal and i wont give u the information until i have the money.
Heroes of Newearth for Free!
08/03/2011 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Version 2.1.0 Heroes of Newerth is now Free to Play! Account Type Explanation Basic: The standard, free account new players will receive upon sign up. * Access to the weekly 15 free heroes * Matchmaking restricted to All Pick
Selling 1822 PSR Heroes of Newearth account
11/15/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
If your interested u can send me a email to [email protected] / [email protected] Or just reply here thanks. Clan: N/A Rank: N/A PSR: 1822 Player's Level 19 Wins 289
REQUEST:Heroes Of Newearth Beta Key
11/13/2009 - Main - 2 Replies
anybody have any beta keys???? if have can give me one?? need it badly... send it to my email [email protected]