Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading your Grandfantasia Account

Discussion on Trading your Grandfantasia Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading your Grandfantasia Account

I want to trade your Grandfantasia Account to my Tera Account,
Tera Archer Account
- Server: Ascension Valley
- lv60 Archer
- Steadfast+9 set with zenith set and ring of pain, ilv166
- 3 Character Slot
- Many items in bank, exp, rep, gold boosts etc.
- Max inventory size
- All costume weapons, Icegrip bow, steam powered hinged balista, dyeable costumes as well, special emotes
- pet totes, cheeks
- All costumes for the race(bound) and other races(not bound and some bound from race changes)
- contact me for more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS grandfantasia account
10/01/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Grand Fantasia account for sale. PRICE: $40 add me to skype(computerwizoo7) or pm me here - Dragon couple mount - ton of costumes. - lv70 warlord. - warlord legacy, berserker lagacy and all lv16 legacy armors - sprite devil due mask - sprite bunny costume - lv65 yellow axe +12
[Selling] Grandfantasia Account
05/06/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Want to sell Grandfantasia Account, lv71 Templar - Price: $40 lv71 Templar with: Legacy Armor Templar Demon Azure Costume Dark Dragon Mount lv65 and lv50 Yellow Shield lv50 Yellow Relic Bronze Sinew 4 Talent
WTT> your grandfantasia account
02/10/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I want to trade your grandfantasia account, to a C9 account: with lv50 ranger with lv50 hell gears and weapons lv40 elementalist with lv35 hell gears or Rusty Hearts Account with all premium avatars.
Selling grandfantasia account
04/14/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I got a lv70 Templar account for sale, pm me here or contact me by email at [email protected] Specs on the Templar: -lv65 yellow shield -lv70 1h yellow sword -lv50 yellow relic -lv50 yellow shield -templar legacy -paladin legacy
WTB> Grandfantasia Account
02/14/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy a lv70 or higher Templar character on Bodor server. contact me here by PM. PS: I'll consider lv60 paladin as well.