Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling HON Legacy account

Discussion on Selling HON Legacy account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling HON Legacy account

HON legacy account for sale :40€. The reason I sell my account, is that I switched to DOTA 2. Here is a screenshot with all my avatars . I think they are 98 normal, limited and gold editions . I have also 2 subaccounts purchased and 4k silver coins. If you are interested contact me on this email or skype: slaugh7er. See ya.

Tags
heroes of newerth account, hon account, legacy account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling HoN Legacy Account with Sub Acc
09/13/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hey @ all ! I want to sell my HoN Account. I got some special Avatars and some normal avatars. The Account got a Sub Acc activated. I played over 1000 Games with it. price is 30€ payable with paypal you can add me in Skype "coldzero7331"
Selling HoN Legacy account!
07/17/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Selling Heroes of Newerth Legacy account. Normal MMR: 1500 Casual MMR: 1600 Currently have : 28gold + 1738 silver Content: Badass Announcer(6,8k silver) Royal Tanzanite Color(5k silver)
Im selling my HoN account Legacy
05/22/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Thumbs up Im selling my HON account legacy Account Name: Linqmeister Psr - 1553 ( 1.19 KDR ) MMR normal - 1389 ( 1.13 KDR ) MMR casual - 1416 ( 1.84 KDR ) Gold Coins - 2115
[Selling] HoN Legacy Account's
12/31/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 12 Replies
1) MMR: 1638.7 Casual: 1500 PSR: 1584 Alt avatar's: 58 including 3 ea only, 3 limited edition. One name change bought but un-used. 500 silver coins 10 gold coins Price - negotiable. PAYPAL ONLY.
Selling Legacy HoN account
08/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 20 Replies
It's now f2p But since I paid for mine I get content that comes out for free but since I play Lol I don't really have a need for HoN and I rarely played it, it has maybe 9 games or something like that. If your a legacy you get to play any and all heroes for free unless they are in early access or if they eventually come part of an expansion that everyone will have to pay for to get and play. :EmoteOhU: Starting at $40 :P Screenies :EmoteCute:...