Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Steam Account with Alert [S] €10 Paypal

Discussion on [B] Steam Account with Alert [S] €10 Paypal within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Steam Account with Alert [S] €10 Paypal

Title says it this account got alert from steam , few months ago.
Now i just recovered it
it has VERY GOOD Games i have no longer access to the Assassins Creed Game of this account

Steam Says
This account will have restricted functionality until the owner has regained access.

Purchasing, gifting, trading, cd-key activation, and Steam Community access have been disabled.

€10 Paypal only
Payments shall be send as Personal Transaction

Screenshot

Just pm or add me on skype:susta.gen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Steam alert account
02/24/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I got an account, which has steam alert. What's the steam alert? on this account, you can't change the display name, you can't buy items, you can't trade items via market. But all game on the account is usable, and working These games are on this account: http://gyazo.com/3a80b394451f7d1c8162754d9e7362fc The CODMW2 and CODMW3 are vac-banned. :/ But the COD:BO have all released DLC bought. ;) Skype:ajdontno98 Offer me!
[B] Origin Account; Battlefield 3; Alarmstufe Rot 3 (Red Alert 3) [S] PSC oder PayPal
11/09/2012 - Battlefield Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Gais :mofo: Verkaufe meinen Origin Account suche gute Angebote :bandit: skype: vezyaner
[B] Origin Account; Battlefield 3; Alarmstufe Rot 3 (Red Alert 3) [S] PSC oder PayPal
11/08/2012 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ich verkaufe hier ein Origin account! Der account beinhaltet wie oben genannt: Battlefield 3 und Alarmstufe Rot 3 Angebote per Skype: vezyaner ! :)