Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING RAPPELZUSA LVL 140+ WARLOCK ACCOUNT

Discussion on SELLING RAPPELZUSA LVL 140+ WARLOCK ACCOUNT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING RAPPELZUSA LVL 140+ WARLOCK ACCOUNT

Hello, I am selling my rappelz account, a LVL 140+ warlock account. All cards on my main character are +3 +4 +5. including a high lvl 130+25 siren as main pet. belt pixie. full r6 equip, +13 2h staff , full 140 +22 epic stoned. ancient boots r6.

$600

e-mail me at:

NO INFO ABOUT CHARACTER NAMES WILL BE GIVEN FOR SECURITY REASONS.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
trade account with 80 warlock for a good last chaos account
06/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
lv 80 warlock for a good last chaos account
Selling level 80 Priest/80 Warlock/70 Warrior and many alts.
06/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there. I'm selling my WoW account, it has a Level 80 Priest/Warlock (both Undead Female), a level 70 Orc Female Death Knight, a lvl 33ish mage and 45ish rogue (both undead male) on Chamber of Aspects. On Sunstrider it has a lvl 70 warrior which I played for 2 years, although it just has some blue gear right now. Starting off with the priest: It is shadow, has around 2100 unbuffed spell damage, along with 270 hit rating, about 16% crit. Its almost fully epic and has 2 tier 7.5...
Selling Level 70 Undead Warlock
10/22/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a Level 70 Undead Warlock For offers... contact me on aim - the1con43 Serious buyers only please. I give armoury link in AIM
Selling Rohan Account (5X Warlock) Ahkma
07/07/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Ola all, just signed up to try and sell off my Rohan account on the Ahkma server. It is a mid lvl warlock, with full gear including pluion, blue items, accessories, and of course a rare staff. 3 Int/1Vit build, with 4 int/2vit after 50. Skills are all placed well. I've had numerous offers to part with my gear, but I would really like to just sell it with the char to a buyer. I would imagine the char would sell for about 8000-8500 rps, with the accessories fetching another 2000+, armor...