Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gurdian Fighter! 15.5k GS!

Discussion on Gurdian Fighter! 15.5k GS! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gurdian Fighter! 15.5k GS!

Thats right guys, im looking to sell my Guardian Fighter! He has a 15.5k GS with a vorpal chest enchantment and a plague fire enchantment on his weapon. Rank 6/7 runes with the original Pheora companion! He has the stormraider clydale mount! 4/5 Timeless hero set and 2/2 Ancient Grand knight set for his weapon/shield! This is a top of the line toon! I am of course the original owner and can provide SS and or screen share via skype upon request. He also has free respec for talents and traits. He also has gemmed esquiste pants/shirt! Any other questions feel free to ask!
Old 11/12/2013, 18:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Arrow Neverwinter -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release -> Gurdian Cabal Bypass
09/19/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
Hy everybody this is my first release ^_^ and im happy for doing it ! I did a bypass For Guardian Cabal Bg link here - guardian hax.rar Hope U like it !
Lara Croft and the Gurdian of Light Code
05/26/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Code für € ( PSC ) Höchstens Gebot gewinnt. Der Code ist noch nicht aufgerubbelt! Hab ihn zu meiner Grafikkarte bekommen. PM me
Gurdian Bewerbung von .Stefan
03/21/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 5 Replies
Bewerbung von .Stefan am 20.03.2011 Liebe E*PvP Nutzer und liebes E*PvP Team , mit diesem Schreiben möchte ich mich in der Sektion Metin2 bewerben . Meine Bewerbung und Alles über Mich : 1. Ein wenig über mich :
Vom Gurdian gescammt
12/29/2010 - Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Leute wieder Stiff91 mit einer horror Nachricht, ich wurde mal wieder gescammt und mal wieder von einem Gurdian. Wer mich und meine Threads kennt, weiß dass ich mir nichts aus den Fingern ziehe. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/876129-von -der-scammberatung-gescammt.html Leider hab ich vergessen ein Video zu machen in dem gezeigt wie ich die PSC über teamviewer bei ihm öffne. Der Account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/1468987--i kk3-.html ...