Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] FW Account GM - Vendetta Gaming Network

Discussion on [Sell] FW Account GM - Vendetta Gaming Network within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] FW Account GM - Vendetta Gaming Network

I know that this sale is strange but I think it may be interested in more than one.

First, proof :

With this account, you can do a lot of things like : A good stuff, a good character, lot of VGN points etc...

You can be the best player of the server and nobody can't know how (lot of players).

~~~~~~~~

You can speak with me on skype for more informations, price, etc .. here : xcalimer0x

I know that it's possible ♥
Old 10/28/2013, 09:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Arrow Forsaken World -> Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vendetta Gaming Network
01/26/2014 - Forsaken World - 4 Replies
http://vendettagn.com/logo.png Website: Vendetta Gaming Network All servers we host have the specs as so: About Us Vendetta Gaming Network are celebrating it's 5th year of being around in the private server industry! Known for Perfect World Vendetta we have had a few successful games ran in this network including Aion, Ether Saga, Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty and Last Chaos. VGN are an English speaking server, we do not offer support for other languages. We have recently began...
Vendetta Gaming Network
12/15/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 120 Replies
http://vendettagn.com/logo.png Website: Vendetta Gaming Network All servers we host have the specs as so: About Us Vendetta Gaming Network are celebrating it's 5th year of being around in the private server industry! Known for Perfect World Vendetta we have had a few successful games ran in this network including Aion, Ether Saga, Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty and Last Chaos. VGN are an English speaking server, we do not offer support for other languages. We have recently began...
[Network] Private Gaming Network {Starting up}
07/31/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. As of today, my new network "Private Gaming Network" is officially online and starting up. Forum Link: PGN Forums What are we looking for? - 2 Forum mods - Server Admins that want to affiliate with a new network