Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EU Server - Warden Lv60+

Discussion on [WTB] EU Server - Warden Lv60+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EU Server - Warden Lv60+

Looking for Warden Lv60+ on EU. Items is not important, prefer to buy naked/bad geared. Must have all Email Info + Account Info's (secret, 2nd pass recovery, etc)

Payment method: Paypal

I have 2 positive feedback on market, with 0 bads, long time member on elitepvpers since 2008. I will not go first. TY
Old 10/19/2013, 05:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow C9 - Continent of the Ninth -> Trading

#moved to correct section

Tags
c9 warden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SpiritMaster Lv60 Server Perento EU
06/27/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hellow im new here i have Spiritmaster Lv60 Vasharti Tome +6 Combined With Tome Coliseum Condition 2 Full Magical Accuracy Full Coliseum Condition 2 Lv55 Full Coliseum Condition 1 Lv55 Full magic Boost
[Trading] Nexus Lv60 Assassin (Elyos) for Gladiator in UK server
04/27/2013 - Aion Trading - 11 Replies
EDIT: Due to the big ammount of scammers I started leveling a twink gladiator (already Lv40) by myself,this means im not interested in wich this post sais anymore. NOTHING TO SEE HERE ANYMORE. HAVE FUN IN REAL LIFE
Wts Warrior Krieger Gladi Lv60 Deutscher Server
10/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Bereits Verkauft
Selling Lv60 DH and lv60 Monk (D3 EU)
06/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
I sell My account with 1Dh (already kill diablo in inferno) and 1 Monk Act2 inferno BlackS lvl 10 with 5 or 6 plan learn. Jwl lvl 10 with topaze (+58 Int) learn. 1.3M gold lot of item (see Screenshots) DH is 48% crital with trap and 100722 Dps in critical. Farm Ok in acte 3 and 4. Set complet Of natalya (buy + 130€ in HVAR) and very good stuff. kill almost elit with kiting... and all with 1 good tank... Any question ? Buy by paypal and i send you login etc... (sorry for my english)
S> my lv60 lancer on US server
06/09/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Would trade my account that has a lv 60 lancer/ 1 month game time for the month of June + special skin set received from playing for the first month + special cosmetic head gears from events for: Diablo 3 OR ArmA 2 - DayZ from steam + 20$ paypal OR