Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XBL 48 Hour Gold Trial

Discussion on XBL 48 Hour Gold Trial within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XBL 48 Hour Gold Trial

Laboboy31's XBL TRIAL CODE SHOP

Selling XBL 48 Hour Trial Codes for only a cheap price!

Pricing

$0.5 for one code
$0.4 if bought more than 100
$0.3 if bought more than 1000

TOS

We will not replace the codes.
These codes are non-stackable. (It means that you must use it after the expiry of the other)
You must only use the cou are not a gold member already.
All of the codes will expire afterode when y December 31,2013

Contact Details
Only Private Message

Payment Methods
Paypal or Perfect Money

I Accept Middleman Services as long as you will pay the fee.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kbot 24 hour trial
01/10/2013 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
how often does it take before you can use the kbot 24 hour trial again i was tring to change licence of kbot gg to another account but can't because of the licence expire
A question about the kbot 24 hour trial
05/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hello, I downloaded the kbot trial friday night, and I followed all the instructions to get it working, and i kept trying to get it to work friday night until I went to bed, but it never finished checking the license. Then this morning, I tried running it again the saem way as last night, and it worked. Does my trial run out 24 hours after I first tried logging a ship into kbot even though it failed (which will be tonight), or 24 hours after I successfully logged in (which will be...
Kbot 24 hour Trial
05/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hello, I downloaded the kbot trial, I made a jabber account and typed in the account details in the window which comes up when you click User/PIN on the control panel. But kbot is still checking my license and going by a couple of online guides ive found, that should work. Any help? Thanks