Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Knight Online Rogue Account - Fully Geared - Anatolia

Discussion on S> Knight Online Rogue Account - Fully Geared - Anatolia within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Knight Online Rogue Account - Fully Geared - Anatolia

Anatolia Server - Human level 58

MD +21/rev
WP +2
Foverin +2
ROL +0
FP Helmet +9
FP Gauntlet +9
Old EME x2
Old Elf Belt
Spirit of Genie x2
21gb

Make an offer if you are interested. Also must have vouchers!
Old 10/09/2013, 09:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump!

bump!

Tags
account, anatolia, knight, online, rogue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MoP Account lvl 90 fully honor geared rogue Stormscale EU - lvl 85 warrior Outland Eu
05/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
havent done anything with my account for a while, as I just always go back to private servers. Rogue is currently in a active RBG guild with some glads in it. The account is nothing special. Im WTSing the whole battle.net account, it has Diablo in it as well. And RaF account (cataclysm) with no characters. No game time at the moment. Some lvl 30-50 alts also in the account. skype st.goofy
WTS 93 Fully geared Yul / 86 Rogue Shilen
05/20/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I got bored and am quitting L2, so decided to sell my 2 chars Yul Archer 93 - Full +4 TW Set w/ element - +5 Apo bow SA w/ good augment for +23 crit - Full +4 Tw Jewls some w/ augments - +9 STR Dyes (Legendary)
WTS (US) Rogue lv50, Mage(26) FULLY GEARED
04/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my US Server rogue lv 50, and mages lv 26. I am the orginal owner of the account. I have about 280 platinum, and tons of mats. The rogue has 2 sets of armor Tanking and DPSing set(also have 2 sigils of fives). 110% mount, pvp-Rank 3 with a couple Rank 5 equips (Ring and gloves), and there is still about 70k Favor. The equipments are all epic(Purple from t2 instances and some of t3 raid(Greenscale)). will do the transaction through paypal with verfied account only....