Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling battle pirates

Discussion on selling battle pirates within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling battle pirates

hi, anyone interested in battle pirates? i have one for sale.

lvl 33.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Battle Pirates Account
03/23/2014 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Selling a legit battle pirates account level 24 right now, but still playing and gaining levels and researches. Spent money in this account no hacks were used! I will consider offers. Refund is available for 7 days! But if the account gets banned no refunds accepted. I kept this account legal and used real money. If logged in you can see the money spent in account settings. I will put up 100 gold left in the account for the user to change the name. Again refunds is accepted, but if it...
Selling Battle Pirates Hacks
02/12/2013 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Selling battle pirates hacks. Includes; Resources, Repair, Store Temporary Blue prints(complete blue prints you already have), Permanent Blue prints(blue prints you do not have), Instant....resource, repair, store, and auto upgrades. Always updated. Please email me at [email protected] Thank you.
[Selling] Battle Pirates - Epic Hacks
09/27/2012 - Facebook - 19 Replies
Hello I am selling a hack with 3 unreleased items. 1.) Dreadnought 2.) Drac Flack Guns 3.) New Cargo Holds - Instant everything - Unlimited fleet weight - 830mil of reach resource (Max Storage) - 22mil resources per production building (Instant refill for infinite resources) - All Blueprints
[Selling* Kind of...] Battle Pirates v93 Simple but Safe
08/16/2012 - Facebook - 34 Replies
Currently have a working v93 hack. The game code has changed alot since the last two updates. Banning is getting harder to stop 100% so I wont be releasing a full stupid hack where youl be banned in a few days. 95% Non Ban unless you are an idiot. UPDATED: Current Version v95 ; Working** The Good Stuff - Instant Resources Instant Builds - Buildings & Ships Instant Repair **Hack checks regarding these 3 things removed.