Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch.tv - +Viewers for the stream

Discussion on Twitch.tv - +Viewers for the stream within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twitch.tv - +Viewers for the stream

Hello. I know this is not a popular service but if you are a new twitch.tv streamer this would seem interesting.
I can offer decent Stream views for a decent price.
Why it's good?
-They are hosted on several machines so you can run ads and still get a profit.
-Each viewer will be an unique connection with an unique ip.
-Full anonimity

What would be the cost?
-Each price is for a session. (this means between 1 hour and 24 hours. if your internet goes down or something there will be no problems, but no breaks)

For 25-30 viewers : 2$
For 50-60 viewers : 3.5$
For 75-100 viewers : 5$
(viewers are not fixed due to the fact that connections will look unique and the enter and leave)

Payment is via paypal only for now.