Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera NA and Sword2 Granado Espada Accounts

Discussion on WTS Tera NA and Sword2 Granado Espada Accounts within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Tera NA and Sword2 Granado Espada Accounts

Hello Iim selling Tera and Sword 2 Accounts.
Tera is a Founder account with a lvl 60 Archer ilvl 158 with Lots of cash items Like unicorn and pet Totes and lots of costumes with +12 Imperial Reach and alliance member in Mount Tyranas There are more characters with cash items and gold like my lvl 45 Priest or lvl 47 warrior, etc. pm for more information and screenshot.
Sword 2 account or Granado Espada is a lvl 35+ family with ubber 33ar COns Items and 1 34AR +7 Very cool xbow I can send screenshoots of all the weapon I have But mainly I have all racials x2 ice bracelets and Xbows including some ubbers +3AR 3X% 8X% Racials too. Pm for more details too.
Im selling Tera account for 150$ and Sword 2 for 200$ of course prices are negotiable and can get huge discount if u buy both accounts.
For more information write me to or pm here, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Granado Espada Bot v1.01
08/26/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 31 Replies
Wäre cool wenn hier jemand eine Granado Espada Section aufmachen könnte :cool: hier der bot (momentan noch free): http://down.botsmall.com/gebot/geboten1.01.exe
Granado Espada
07/02/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Hi @ all i started plaing Granado Espada toda and the game is fun :D I searched for bugs and expoits but didnt find anthing..... Does anone know something?? If es would u pls share it ^^ BTW: the homepage is here click me
[WTS] Granado Espada SG Accounts & Rohan Account
02/26/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Granado Espada (SG) account(s) (Bach Server) Selling account with multiple veterans, experts, and level 100's. On Bach pk server. Characters are listed in the screenshots. There are various cash shop items such as forbidden territory passes, ancient territory passes, exp uppers, barrack slot, and more. (For list of the actual items and cash items PM me) Price negotiable. Will be paid via paypal. Barrack 1 Barrack 1 part 2
Granado Espada (sGE) Bot Help
02/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i downloaded a bot from ge.rpgster.net recently and im having some problems. I've gotten the hot keys to work so they show up on screen with the status messages but my characters don't respond to them. For example, auto loot. when i turn it on with shift + 1 the message pops up saying " Auto Looting: ON" but my characters do not auto collect items. Can someone please help me out or show me a different bot to use?
Anybody got Granado Espada
11/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Anybody got Granado Espada(SEA) bot? Pls.... Can i Have links ? U can send it to me via PM pls... Mine is outdated D: