Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword of thw new world (Sword2) Account

Discussion on Sword of thw new world (Sword2) Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sword of thw new world (Sword2) Account

Hello Im selling my ubber Sword of the new world account because I already quit playing the game but I have pretty good and ubber gear and I would like to sell the account or also trade for TERA items or gold in Mount Tyranass server too.
For more information send a mail to

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sword2 account Fam Lv 51
07/02/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
hey, i want to sell my sword2 account. Fam lv is 51 Server: Iller with 33/32ar weapons and 32/30dr armors
Trading Sword 2 (Sword of the new world) Account/Gear For Atlantica Account/Gear
07/07/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 6 Replies
If anyone is intrested in a Sword of the new world ( End Game gear / Account ) , am tryin to trade my gear/account for an atlantica's account/gear ... Lemme knw if ur intrested , The gear n Sword is pretty tight PVP and PVE oriented ... Message me for more details ... ( Looking in Argos Server )
WTS Sword2 (SotNW/GE[US/EU]) account
05/28/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I wanna sell my account in Sword2 on Iller server. I'd like to give you a short description about it, but i'll also add some documents including what items and chars i have and what level. Family level: 42 (14%,atm) Characters: 63/72 6xMaster,12xExpert,39xVeteran,3xlv.85,3xlv.56 Few high-end weapons: 1xConst,6xSerp/OCP/Elite series all +6/+7 Few avarge or lil better armors: 2xLN,1x96e,4x92e,3x100er,6x84e<- all with nice DR stats and +6/+7
WTS Sword2 / SOTNW serious account
05/08/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I want to sell account on server Illier. Family level is 34+. 8 masters (grenmah, rio, ele...) All crafters lv100 Const lute, e100 great swords, dragon hearts, e100 +7 dr3 armors etc If interested for more info pm me
_-|WTT Sword 2(Sword Of The New World) account for a Silkroad character |-_
02/03/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I wanna trade my sword 2 account on server orphesia, with lvl 21 family level, and 5.3b vis. I need a iSro or rSro account lvl 95+. If u are interessed pm me or add my email: [email protected] Thx