Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offer 38€ Click and Buy

Discussion on Offer 38€ Click and Buy within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offer 38€ Click and Buy

I offer 38€ worth of stuff on Click and Buy and need someone to buy me a game on steam with anything steam accepts (Click and Buy, CreditCard, Paypal)

My problem is that steam and clickandbuy have a limit of 100€ set for eachmonth. And ive hit that limit with my clickandbuy account. So basicly I need someone to buy me what I want considering I dont have a paypal account or Creditcard. Either as steam present or some other way.

Ich biete 38€ auf ein Click and Buy account und dafür kauft mir jemand ein spiel das ich will in Steam durch Click and Buy, Kreditkarte oder Paypal.

Mein problem is das steam und clickand buy ein limit von 100€ haben. Ich habe den limit mit mein Click and Buy account erreicht. Also brauch ich jemand der mit seine kreditkarte/clickandbuy oder paypal account mir das spiel besorgen und es entweder in steam als geschenk senden oder es irgentwie kauft.

38 Euro = 52,9264 US-Dollar (08.07.2009)