Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera Gold on US/NA Mount Tyrannas

Discussion on WTS Tera Gold on US/NA Mount Tyrannas within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Tera Gold on US/NA Mount Tyrannas

My skype id: Rectalscan - that is an L and not an i. RECTALSCAN
Hey guys, thinking of getting gold in tera. Well 2 easy ways of doing it, Buy emp and sell it or Buy from me. Another method would be farming but that may take a while. On Mount tyrannas EMP sell for relatively around 6:1, which means 6gold per 1 emp. So if you go and buy $10 worth of EMP in tera that = 1100emp, selling at 6:1 = 6600g.

My RATE is $1.33 usd per 1000g, so 10$ from me will equal 7.5k gold. IF you buy more than 10k, the rate will be changed to 1.25$ per K. This is straight up gold which means you get it right away, and dont have to bother with trying to sell emp to people and you wont have left over emp that is wasted.

I am also trying to sell my account. It has a lvl 60 Beserker with an ilvl 156, Full regeant gear, w/ +12 masterworked regent Sovereign Axe, +7 courtplate, +9 royal grips, with Carnivourous plant pet and Gourmando Mount enabled on Beserker. Account also has a lvl 36 lancer. 3 Banks slots available with 1 page full of crafting material and runes, 3 character slots max.
Im looking for about $150 for the account, 10k gold included with the chars. Contact me if interested, price is negotiable. Picture is below.
LINK LINK

If your interested send me a message on on elitepvpers or add me to skype. Skype id: Rectalscan (its an L and not a capitalized i)

CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE YOU TRADE WITH ME:
1. I know I don't have any rep or feedback currently, but I have to previous complete transactions which I will post link as proof.
2. I will NOT trade first unfortunately, BUT I guarantee I am trustworthy. I am willing to trade at low amounts multiple times for skeptical people like.
3. Upon receiving payment, I will trade with your character almost immediately as I will be logged in as I am talking to you, and upon confirmation of payment I will immediately trade with you.
4. Paypal Gift payment only. All other transactions will be returned and either we re-negotiate or transaction will be cancelled.
5. Thank you, and Enjoy Tera.

You Can also view my link on owned core at : my user is rxxjw

Thanks and take care people.