Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera gold eu killian very cheap

Discussion on Tera gold eu killian very cheap within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera gold eu killian very cheap

hello everyone, I decided to start selling tera gold since I saw people interested in buying gold.

My Prices: 0,7eu - 1k gold

Currently in stock: 100K

if u buy big amounts of gold I'll make a discount.

Server: EU killian

My contacts, skype: dariusbraz
I accept paypal.
Old 07/17/2013, 18:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you sell Accounts too ?
Old 07/21/2013, 10:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much for all 100k?.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Tera Gold on Killian 1.6€/1k Gold Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
04/22/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
WTS Tera Gold on Killian EU Server: As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 1.6€ per 1000 gold on Killian EU Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem . If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only and with serious people .
Cheap Tera Gold on Killian 1.6€/1k Gold Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
04/19/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Tera Gold on Killian EU Server: As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 1.6€ per 1000 gold on Killian EU Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem . If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only and with serious people .
Cheap Tera Gold on Killian 2.5€/1k Gold Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
04/01/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
WTS Tera Gold on Killian EU Server: As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 2.5€ per 1000 gold on Killian EU Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem . If you buy the whole stock i will make a discount and sell the gold for 2euro per 1000gold If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only (gift only) and with serious people .
Cheap Tera Gold on Killian 2.5€/1k Gold Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
03/28/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
WTS Tera Gold on Killian EU Server: As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 2.5€ per 1000 gold on Killian EU Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem If you buy the whole stock i will sell the gold for 2euro per 1000gold. If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only (gift only) and with serious people .
Tera Gold Killian PVP Server EU Cheap & Fast Delivery
03/27/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
im selling tera gold eu server killian stock and price will be up to date here or just skype me... Stock : 75.000 gold Price : $1.5/1k gold If u interest, u can contact me : Email : [email protected] Skype : yankyankz Thanks