Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB>Pw-MY-En Oracle Server

Discussion on WTB>Pw-MY-En Oracle Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking WTB>Pw-MY-En Oracle Server

I would like to buy perfect world malaysia oracle server any account..
Level must 90++ with equip or 0..

please pm me if u wan to sell it...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell MG 96 pw-my oracle server
09/14/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Sell hell MG lv 96 in Oracle server. character with full set gold robe 90 all refine +5 and with gr 8 physical defence. chest, pant and glove 3s boot 4s. +5 huge power, wraithrex clock 3s gr 8 hp stone +5 ethereal waist adorn +5 weapon +8 jewel quoit 9x green. no ring. skill max almost everything with 3 dark skill: blazing hierogram, rockfail, spring gush. also got 2 lv 79 skill: earth strike and soullingest power. pretty decent MG. nice fashion and unitary heart flying sword. I am...
sell lv 93 EA(Oracle server)
08/23/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
i want to sell lv 93 ea hell with full equipments. this character from pw-my oracle server. if anyone interested send pm to me we will talk. thanks
S> lvl 85 wr on pw my-en oracle server
01/20/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
The wr has all the basic skills maxed, all the axe skills maxed for the lvl, all the mastery skills are learned, and some sword and fist skills are learned with 2+m skillpoints to allocate as you wish. The eq is a mixture of 3 star, HH green, and fb gold, with a one star +2 berserk sledgehammer. He has good rep in the server and has never been used to do random pk. Looking for around $150 usd.
WTS 71 LVL WB on perfect world oracle server
07/10/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
looking for serious buyers add me on MSN [email protected] . also pm me here and mail me.
WTS 68/92/52 WB on Oracle Server Perfect world
04/20/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on Msn offline message me with ur price. Or mail me with ur price. Looking for serious buyers only. Add [email protected]