Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neverwinter account Guardian Fighter

Discussion on Neverwinter account Guardian Fighter within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Neverwinter account Guardian Fighter

I already made a thread like this, but i think it got deleted (wrong section or something? Not sure never got a note for that) So i try here...

Selling my Neverwinter account with 1 lvl60 guardian fighter, full purple gear incl. sword and shield, except pants and shirt, since i'm not high enough with crafting.

Many empowerments, but only 1 slotted on the helm because i wanted to test how it works. So you are free to slot how you want.

The purple gear is fully dyed with the Nightmare Dye Pack that you can get from the ingots acquired in lootboxes.

It's a male half-orc.

lvl12 platesmithing
lvl10 leadership
many assets that reduces your crafting time.

max level pets, cleric and dog.

Offer me in private message please. Accepting Paypal.

I hope i posted it in the good place, please notify me if it's not because i hate writing everything all over again, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Neverwinter Online Guardian pack account. ( 3 x lvl 60 )
06/13/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Neverwinter Online Guardian pack account. ( 3 x lvl 60 ) Epic gear, mount, etc. See details below: Price: 40$ paypal gift only, no trades. Info on skype. http://oi44.tinypic.com/zwxs0o.jpg
[Selling] Neverwinter account lvl60 rogue/great weapon fighter.
06/05/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Neverwinter account. It has a lvl60 rogue with a gearscore of 7.6k and on the same account there's a lvl60 Great weapon fighter that comes with rank30 Phoera/Galeb duhr companions. As you see on the screenshot, galeb duhr is still in training, but you also see on the screenshot it will be rank 30 after that, so his stats will still increase. I want serious offers, and I'm planning to use Player Auctions as a middle man Screens:
The Guardian Fighter
05/11/2013 - Neverwinter - 2 Replies
Sup Guys, since I'm playing a GF (being lvl 47 atm) I read a lot about how to play the build in an usefull way. Looking around in the internet I saw this website: http://guardianfighter.com/ I'm not sure if his build works in T1 and T2 but that's why I'm asking if anyone has experience playing a GF? Looking forward for replies.
[Selling] Neverwinter "Wächter von Neverwinter" Account [S]uche Geld
05/08/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, ____________________________________ Ich biete: Einen Neverwinter(MMO)"Wächter von Neverwinter" Account an! Diesen kann man für 55,99€ auf der Website kaufen. Die Wächter Pakete sind limitiert und können nur noch bis zum 7.04.13 gekauft werden.