Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TERA EU FRAYA MYSTIC ARCHER 60

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
TERA EU FRAYA MYSTIC ARCHER 60

Selling lvl 60 mystic and Archer on fraya server.

Account status: Veteran Collectors Edition
Server: Fraya-EN

Mystic lvl 60 with all advanced glyphs. Even 30% HP ball restore.

Archer level 60

With full fraywind +9 set and 5100 credits, also leather and focus craft are 410 as well as with all designs.
I know accessories aren't good, but you can either get conjunct weapon first and farm accessories later or buy accessories now.

It also has level 60 warrior clean without gear.
And an 43 Sorc with Mister Patches.

Offer your price. Accept Paypal or PSC card ( EU region). Can trade for NA founder key. KEY only, not account.

You're going first, or we trade with MM.

« 10 Deutsche Offline PSC gegen Paypal | [S] 10 Paysafecard [B] Mein Vertrauen »

Similar Threads
[WTS] EU-TERA Gold (Fraya PVE)
05/27/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, Selling gold on EU-TERA Fraya PVE server. Rate 1k / 0.8 Euro Selling with 5k quantities with a: Minimum of 5k= 4 Euro Current Stock = 65k
[Selling] TERA Account on FRAYA (EU) Mystic ilvl161
05/11/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my Mystic on FRAYA (EU) lvl 60- ilvl61 because i won't have time to play it, lots of work to do. This is a veteran account (bought the game) that had tera club subscription but ended a few weeks ago. GEAR ASPECTS: Weapon-Agnitor scepter T14+12 MW Chest-Regent T14+12 MW and Crasis Robe (pvp chest) T14+9 MW Boots-3v3 T14+12 MW Gloves-3v3 T14+12 MW Rings-Bellicarium both Earrings-Bellicarium both
[Selling] Tera Account (Fraya)
05/02/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Tera Account (Fraya) " Characters lvl 60 x3 (account Veteran with days of tera club): Lancer: Full agnitor Priest: Full set pvp rating 1500 / weapon insight +12 Chest Agnitor +12 Sorc: Weapons: abyss +12 and Conflux +12 (pvp)
WTB Tera Gold EU - Fraya
02/17/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
As subject says, looking to buy gold in the Fraya server on Tera EU. PM me with offers - I am trying to purchase up to 100k worth of gold. Thank you.