Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Warhammer: lv 40 renown rank 79 Bright Wizard

Discussion on WTS Warhammer: lv 40 renown rank 79 Bright Wizard within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Warhammer: lv 40 renown rank 79 Bright Wizard

lvl40, renown rank 79 bright wizard, fully geared in dp/warlord

the account also has a lvl 40, renown rank 57 white lion on it in invader/dark promise

server: dark crag(oRVR)

price: 450$

payment: paypal

PM ME for more info..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farm renown/xp the very easy way (with checklist what you need)
02/24/2013 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
You need: - a lvl 40 char (highest rr as possible) - 2nd account - a cheat tool like Vgbuddy (mmoninja) or Hackpack (sorry, have no link) and the last thing you need: either a char you want to lvl for xp or renown or both! for example: i was bored leveling my engineer and i have a choppa with a high-rr. so get your both chars into a t4 rvr-area which is locked and no people are in there. this is kinda important because what you're about to do is against the rules. the account with...
Trick to power lvl renown rank
02/24/2011 - General Gaming Releases - 42 Replies
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qzU/SrE9hESMz6I/ AAAAAAAAAVQ/tkJ4il-jMd8/s400/warhammer+onlne+rvr.J PG This works especially well with servers that have renown bonuses 20%. With the new patch you get 150% rp in bo's and keeps. Throw on any bonus renown gems you have have got from events. So with rvr zone and bonus total at 270% with bonus, slap on your +% bo renown tactic and your gem and its maxed out. * Find a friend on the opposite faction (higher rr the better). * Meet...
Free Renown
11/20/2009 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
This is how you can get free renown as a freep. You need to be able to run two Lotro to do this. Start a free trial and log into the trial account. Create a character and level it to 10. Start a monster play character. Log into the Lotro account that you want the free renown on. You can kill the creep for 100 renown. It will get lower after each time. After it gets down to 50, delete it and make a new one.
WTS warhammer account Rank 40 witch elf
11/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Renown rank 40 also, with 200 apoth and scavenging - which is max. Around 200g on the account. Witch elf has the best gear to compete with any other current witch elf. Witch elfs are highly needed for groups and superb for solo play also, the class is very versatile at the roles they can partake. offer me at [email protected]. must send through paypal
Get renown anytime as a healer
10/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
1. Have a buddy/random flag himself for rvr 2. Heal him Watch as you get renown(not epic amounts) but renown nontheless