Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Karizma Zone S> WindowsCodes [More info inside][FAQ Included]

Discussion on Karizma Zone S> WindowsCodes [More info inside][FAQ Included] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Karizma Zone S> WindowsCodes [More info inside][FAQ Included]

Adding Office and Antiviruses Soon...

FAQ
Q:How are we going to make the sale ?

A1: If Middle Man service you will first Send me 1/2 payment so I can order your product and when it arrives I will contact you You give money to Middle man then i give you the code and he gives me the money.

A2: If no middle man service, You will pay me half of the money to order your product You will wait for maximum 4 days as soon as i get it you send me the rest of the money I will give you the codes.

Q: What makes you legit ?

A:I am here to do business benefit you and benefit myself.

Q: Dude ?! You only have 4 Posts you kidding me ?

A:Listen Buddy don't trust me okay it's your problem but The only this i can do is to allow Middle Man service with Manson or famous others with one condition you pay the Fee.

Q: If i bought any keys will it be re sold ?

A:No It will be your own,you will be the only holder of that key.

Q: Do you offer any support ?

A: Well sure if you are facing any troubles tell me but it would take nearly 2~4 days to resolve the issue but please don't contact me about how to use the key.

Q: Are those keys Geniune ?
A: 100% Legit and Geniune

Q: Do you offer any refund ?

A: Why would i ? why would you need it ? you choose key you get it, I can't refund you since you already got the key you can still use it but if it's happened and the key given wasn't Geniune you will give me maximum 2 days I will get you another key or you will get your money back.

If you got any other questions not posted above please post it here now and I will be glad to answer it.
Closed Thread