Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[For Sale] NFS World - Path Recorder

Reply
 
Old   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 14
Do other players sees the flying car in MP?

And lack option to set a finish lap time to complete races instead we have to guess the speed, so not to make it finish in 10 or 20 seconds in MP becoming like AF.

This really looks like autofinisher except the auto path driving is not exactly look like driving, how does it make you look legit?



vuzer is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,037
Received Thanks: 6,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuzer View Post
Do other players sees the flying car in MP?

And lack option to set a finish lap time to complete races instead we have to guess the speed, so not to make it finish in 10 or 20 seconds in MP becoming like AF.

This really looks like autofinisher except the auto path driving is not exactly look like driving, how does it make you look legit?
No, they don't see the car flying.
There is another tool to set the time. Speed is stored in an ini file.
To make it look legit you will have top speed of 255km/h at the end of the race. If you receive messages from other members tell them "my internet connection is slow." After this point there will be no proof left to prove you used a hack.


berkay2578 is offline  
Old   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Received Thanks: 249
seen the youtube video - wow! loving this - but i have no money for that kind of stuff.
and please dont make it free - because everybody would use and we would have again such a **** we had with the AF wars.

AWaytoExpensive is offline  
Old   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 20
PayHax ?
seriously ?
I expected better from you
inb4#PATCHED


HackinStein is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,037
Received Thanks: 6,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWaytoExpensive View Post
seen the youtube video - wow! loving this - but i have no money for that kind of stuff.
and please dont make it free - because everybody would use and we would have again such a crap we had with the AF wars.

EA finally patched AF but, now no one can log in to the servers I'll never release such thing for free, I know it will end up being abused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackinStein View Post
PayHax ?
seriously ?
I expected better from you
inb4#PATCHED
Why should I release such powerful tool for free? This is not like an MH or a Bot. This is completely different. Also, this will never get patched.

Quote:
- Doesn't require any kind of hacks or external apps.
It doesn't use anticheat or any kind of hacks. It's a direct memory write via pointers.
berkay2578 is offline  
Old   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 596
Received Thanks: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackinStein View Post
PayHax ?
seriously ?
I expected better from you
inb4#PATCHED
I'll say this for the last time:

Path Recorder = Permanent alternative to Autofinish.

It will never get patched. And giving it away for free = madness all over NFSW.
trojan.win128 is offline  
Old   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
I'll say this for the last time:

Path Recorder = Permanent alternative to Autofinish.

It will never get patched. And giving it away for free = madness all over NFSW.
you wanna bet ?
I can think of at least 3 ways to patch it
and if I a lowly former can see how to patch it without even running it
even given QuickSlim's relative incompetence it won't be long before it gets patched they seem to be on a roll as of late
how2patch
1. remove your ability to manipulate the players car outside of hooking the xinput
2. add additional checks to insure that the player is actually providing input to the corresponding speed and direction of the car (this is the easiest and the one that will likely be implemented)
3. a simple binary scan
HackinStein is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,037
Received Thanks: 6,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackinStein View Post
you wanna bet ?
I can think of at least 3 ways to patch it
and if I a lowly former can see how to patch it without even running it
even given QuickSlim's relative incompetence it won't be long before it gets patched they seem to be on a roll as of late
how2patch
1. remove your ability to manipulate the players car outside of hooking the xinput
2. add additional checks to insure that the player is actually providing input to the corresponding speed and direction of the car (this is the easiest and the one that will likely be implemented)
3. a simple binary scan


1) WTF are you talking about?
2) I can set speed & RPM as I wish. I didn't include it to the video, and I can turn the car as I wish too. Everything is a float variable here. [1 = West, 2 = North etc..]
3) A simple binary scan? You made me LoL so hard I fell of my chair This is a direct hook to NFS World's coordinate system. Not like other hacks out there which forces memory to give the desired effect.

Go home HackinStein, you're drunk.
berkay2578 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,521
Received Thanks: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
If I make it go lower it will crash other players & traffic cars. Both ways you will have 0 km/h so I think it's fine like this
you know what's the best for your kack.I just suggested something...if my idea isn't good ... then...don't apply it.But...as seen on video..this hack works great.
aly1234 is offline  
Old   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 50
After all the work berky did for this forum this thing looks cheap enought ... I would buy it but i have no credit card and job


Katha is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Path of exile orbs for sale
I'm selling off my currency on softcore league! Got quite a few exalteds worth of orbs, please pm me your best price!
0 Replies - Trading
Auto scatter with Hunt Path recorder
ived been playing at some private server but im kinda getting tired of using my archer to get cps... so wat im asking is that if could some one...
6 Replies - CO2 Programming
[WTB] PiroX pvpTool Path Recorder & Profil Converter
suche Path Recorder & Profil Converter
3 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[Release] C++ Path Recorder
Someone might find this interesting. Attached I have some C++ code for recording and replaying jump paths. To use it: - Run Conquer / Log In...
9 Replies - CO2 Programming



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.