Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell NeverWinter's ZEN or Astral Diamond

Discussion on Sell NeverWinter's ZEN or Astral Diamond within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell NeverWinter's ZEN or Astral Diamond

Hello

i sell neverwinter's zen or astral diamond

10000 zen = 45usd
4 million astral diamond = 50usd

if anyone want to buy,add my skype:iwellscnao
Old 05/19/2013, 12:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
The Neverwinter section is not meant for trading. Your thread belongs to the . I've already sent a "moverequest", so you don't need to create a new thread.

Don't forget to read these announcements:

best regards,
PyRoLeX

Tags
sell neverwinter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NeverWinter Astral Diamonds Store - Selling and Buying NW Diamonds
10/25/2014 - Trading - 294 Replies
Welcome to buy Neverwinter diamonds and gold in my shop! The more you buy , the cheaper price you will get. We have full stock on all servers! BTW, we pay the TAX of trade! NO EXTRA paypal fee for you! Payment methods: Paypal and Western Union Please add me on skype or msn skype: cakelover2006 (the first one is mine) How to add me on skype? You must read and check carefully the image before add me on skype. http://i39.tinypic.com/2hxmtew.png
[Selling] Neverwinter Gold/Astral Diamanten
05/19/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, Vorerst möchte ich mich kurz vorstellen. Ich farme täglich Gold und spiele ständig neue Chars hoch. Aus diesem Grund kommt es zu keinen Lieferengpässen. Das Gold kommt nach bezahlung per In-Game Post, bzw. wenn ich die Zahlung sehe. Maximale Lieferzeit beträgt 1-2h. Da ich eine Menge vorgefarmt habe, biete ich hier 1G für 3,50€ an. Vorerst stehen 60G zur verfügung.
[SELL] Neverwinter Keys with mount
05/18/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
I have a few Neverwinter beta keys with the mount. If you want one, send me your offer via PM.
[Sell] Neverwinter Alpha Key!
01/16/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Wie der Titel Sagt bin ich besitzt eines Alpha Keys! Wer also Interesse hat kann mir gerne Angebote machen! Leave offer! lg