Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL account LvL 30 Nordic

Discussion on LoL account LvL 30 Nordic within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL account LvL 30 Nordic

Hi guys. Im looking for a lvl 30 account on Nordic..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need :)! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol atm!) Ahri: Midnight Ahri Akali: Stinger akali
WTB LVL 30 NORDIC ACCOUNT
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all i want to buy a Level 30 nordic account. I want it cheap. Atleast 20 champs. Add me if u have someting to sell ! Wenche.kungsbacka <--(SKYPE)
S> Eu Nordic LoL account
08/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Im selling an account for just $20 USD. (Lvl 28) It has the following 26 champions: Talon - 1 skin Nocturne - Haunting Nocturne (Legacy Skin), 3 other skins Kennen Caitlyn Vayne Lee Sin Ashe
WTT Eu Nordic lvl 30 account
11/06/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, I wanted to trade my league of legends EU West account for EU Nordic/EU West account. My account has lvl 30, around 600 wins at normal and 1700elo. Champions and skins I got are: Akali(Blood Moon), Alistar(Unchained), Amumu, Anivia, Annie(Goth), Ashe(Sherwood Forest), Brand, Caitlyn(Resistance), Cassiopeia(Desperado), Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal(Frosted), Fiddlesticks, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas(Hillbilly), Irelia(Aviator), Janna, Jarvan, Jax(Vandal), Karthus,...
WTS/WTT account lvl 11 eu nordic
10/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS/WTT account lvl 11 eu nordic fell free with offers(for example 20 e*gold) it have free region change account have 11 champions 120 rp and 2000ip+ no runes 3 skins: Longhorn alistar; Judgment kyle; Galactic nasus; Champions: http://imageshack.us/f/824/acceunordicfreechange. png/