Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Paladin (55) Psionisist (51) Warrior (51) Scout (35) Bard (5)

Discussion on WTS Paladin (55) Psionisist (51) Warrior (51) Scout (35) Bard (5) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Paladin (55) Psionisist (51) Warrior (51) Scout (35) Bard (5)

Im now selling my very well played allods account. Reason is that i dont feel i have time to play anymore. Have had many fun years of playing allods but i guess this is the end for my era. Now im looking if there is any intrest of someone taking over in my place and conntinue where i left.

As you can see ive spend alot of time, money and effort on this account.
For the new owner its simply just to play endgame and have fun.

Now to the information about my account, ill write everything down that i can come up with. Probably forgot some stuff but if you have any questions feel free to contact me on email.

Server: European Skrakan.

Astral gear: Full fable except 2nd earringslot that i havent upgraded more then half way to legendary.

Relics: Full set of battleground/dead city relics for both tank and physical PvP build.

Gems: Got gems on some gear but since i havent played much the newest patch its not complete set yet.

Runes: 3x10 in offence and 3x9 in defence.

Mounts: Ive got rank 5 mount now that i mainly use, but also got some old mounts aswell.

Vanity items: Got two full banks on reincarnations with random costume, wings, underwear etc... Some rare and limited.

Rubys: Got all 4 rubys from cashshop (mage diary pages), got PvP ruby, Gorluxor Towers rubys, gem collector ruby and all rubys from World Mysteries that is avaible.

Extra statpoints: 60 extra from paragraphs after cashshop events.

Other cashshop items:
Got fable trinket, legendary bag, legendary bank, legandary 2nd earring slot, greater martyrs guidence and salvation ability,
extra spells for mount; gallop, invisibillity and 2% mana/hp regen when mounted, permanent stat and talentpoint respec, all racials avaible for every character,
ghost ship design for ship, looting pets and much more but thoose the most valuble.

Ship: Full generation 5 and 6 eqipment and extra hull upgrade from PvP.

As you can see on printscreens i also have double spec, for maincharacter i have one tanking spec with gear for that
and one spec for PvP and PvE dpsing, there also full gear.

Ive also got 4 reincarnations wich means that it shares all the cashshop items with the main character. On my psionisist ive got full blue astral gear with some epics.

To talk about the prize i leave it open for bidding, all underbids and stuff i will simply just ignore so if you dont have a clue of how much my account is worth
dont even bother to write me.

Hope to hear from all you serious buyers soon, cheers!

Email:

PS: If i find a serious buyer ill also include my 2nd account with a lvl 51 shaman. 666/555 runes with some botique items and some gear.
Old 05/05/2013, 22:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,730
Look at this and post your trade in the .

Before you trade with somebody, you should look at these threads:

best regards,
PyRoLeX

Tags
allods online, ao, paladin, selling, wts