Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account (more then 4 years old). Serv: Thelanis

Discussion on WTS Account (more then 4 years old). Serv: Thelanis within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account (more then 4 years old). Serv: Thelanis

What is account have/bought
1. Account
1.1 Races: WF.
1.2 Classes: FvS.
1.3 Packs: The Seal of Shan-To-Kor; Tangleroot Gorge; Vaults of the Artificers; Phiarlan Carnival; The Necropolis Part 1; Delera's Tomb; Sentinels of Stormreach; Sorrowdusk Isle; Devil Assault; The Necropolis Part 2; The Ruins of Threnal; The Vault of Night; The Red Fens; Demon Sands; The Necropolis Part 3; Attack on Stormreach; Ruins of Gianthold; The Necropolis Part 4; Harbinger of Madness ; The Reaver's Reach; The Path of Inspiration; The Dreaming Dark; Secrets of the Artificers; The Devils of Shavarath.
1.4 Utility: Shared bank 20; 6 slots of char; opportunity have 50 offers on game auction.
1.5 Other: about 6 mln. of pl; 2274 Turbine points.

2. Characters
2.1 Cler 14lvl. It is storehouse of rings trinkets etc.
2.2 FvS 11lvl. Is is storehouse of potions, scrolls of DD, events items, and throw items.
2.3 Sorc 20lvl. Is is storehouse of weapons for casters, rogues and fighters.
2.4 FvS 3lvl. It is storehouse of armors, shields.
2.5. 7Barb/2Ftr/2Rouge 11lvl. It is storehouse of helms, cloaks, belts etc., and tomes +1 - +3.
2.6 FvS 22lvl. It is main character.
2.6.1 TR’s list: 1. Barb 2. Barb 3. FvS 4. Wiz 5. Wiz 6. Cler 7. Sjrc 8. Monk 9. Rogue 10. Now FvS.
Next life of character will have on 1st lvl: +20 HP, +6 Spell penetration, +60 Spell points, +1 DC evoc., +1 DC conj., +1 Turn undead, +1 sneak dmg, +2 saves vs traps.
2.6.2 Epic destinies:
Draconic incarnation 0; Exalted angel 5; Fatesinger 0; Fury of the wild 0; Grandmaster of flowers 4; Legendary dreadnought 0; Magister 0; Primal avatar 0; Shadowdancer 5; Shiradi champion 0;Unyielding sentinel 5
2.6.3 Tomes to all stats +1, +2, +3; +4 tomes of CHA, WIS.
2.6.4 Greater Tome of Learning
2.6.5 Maximum inventory
2.6.6 Large Ingredients Bag - 6: Large Gem Bag - 1; Large Collectables Bag - 2.
2.6.7 About 100 Challenge tokens
2.6.8 Craft skills is: 128/121/133
2.6.9 A lot of bound items: green steel items tier3 (3 casters weapons, 2 melee weapons, 2 goggles; 1 helm) and tier2 (a lot of); Vibrant Purple Ioun Stone; Pale Lavender Ioun Stone; Dragoncouched armors any types; all set of items with large guild augment slot; a lot of rings belts and amulets from The Devils of Shavarath pack; a lot of items from Canith challenges and quests; Quiver of Alacrity; Gauntlets of Eternity; Mysterious Bauble; Minos Legens; ; Voice of the Master; Mantle of the Worldshaper; Silver Flame Talisman; Planar Gird 3; Whirlwind; Head of good fortune; Dusk; Vampiric stonedust wraps; Blade of fury; Toven’s Hammer; Docent of quickening; Robe of shadow; Cloak of Night; Shroud of the abbot; Purging the pantheon; Bramble-casters; Bard’s cloak; Sword of shadow; Wretched twilight; Circle of hatred; Lorrick’s Necklace; Ring of thelis; Lorrick’s Champion; Firestorm graves; Levik’s Defender; Divine Vengeance; Light and darkness; Tharne’s Goggles; Gloves of titan’s grip; Staff of petitioner; Renard’s elegant hat; Unwavering Ardency; Madstone boots; Stormreaver’s Napkin; Death’s touch; Robe of fire; Tumbleweed; Sandstorm glasses; Xachosian Eardweller; Beholder optic nerves; Seal of earth; Skiver; Pouch of jerky; Blood stone; Levik’s bracers; Scourge choker; Crimson necklace of Prophecy; Cloak of silver concord; Belt of the mroranon; Bracers of the Glacier; Gloves of the Glacier etc.
About 20 draconic hearts; a lot of collectables, dragonshard fragments, epic tokens, epic scrolls, seals, shards.

Eny question:
skype Onkyo00
or pm
Old 03/05/2014, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Update:

Full list of TR main char:
1. Barb
2. Barb
3. FvS
4. Wiz
5. Wiz
6. Sorc
7. Cleric
8. Monk
9. Rogue
10. FvS
11. Sorc
12. Figter
13. Bard
14. Ranger
15. Pally
Char have 44 Greater Tokens of the Twelve, 88 Tokens of the Twelve. Its enough for few TR more nad finish completionalist (dru, arti)

Close to finish all ED points.

Maximum craft levels. A lot of collectables like a 56 Luminiscent Dusts, 215 Sparking dust..

Now acc have 1891 TP, 1300 Astral Crystals.

Have SoS now and other epic items.

Etc etc....
Old 03/05/2014, 18:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Trading

#moved