Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is black marketing

Discussion on what is black marketing within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what is black marketing

In my opinion Black marketing is illegal economic activity in which goods are bought and sold by making violation against price control authority.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Business Marketing:
06/06/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
Hello Friends !!!! How are you all. Dear I want to know about business marketing, Because I am going to start a new business online. Please leave your comments and suggestions.
Marketing in MilianLZ Guide :D
12/22/2010 - Dragonica - 9 Replies
:handsdown:ALL HAIL THE MILIANLZ MARKETING GUIDE:handsdown: I saw lots of people selling items for 100s of golds which are sold in NPCs for merely few coins, so i decided to share my experiences about the ingame marketing : ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- -Higher droprate means higher soulforce at items dropped in hidden maps. Dont get scammed for an artifact grade item, just get a hidden map scroll in an F4 -Sigils are sold in Odelia's potion...
Marketing to be a millionaire!!
04/28/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
I make 70% of my money from marketing, and no I dont mean by hunting I mean by buying and Selling. Here is a rough guide of how a noob can get his money roll going and start pulling in the dough. A.Getting your Money Roll There are several things you can do to start your money roll up. Here is a list: 1. take a lvl 1 archer and goto Mystic Castle, lure mobs to guards to gain money. 2. If ur getting plvled at BI or anywhere where the archer doesnt pick up items or gold then ask...
Marketing Calculator
07/12/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Hi, Any problems or difficulties converting CP to Gold or vise versa? Now i going to introduce my product"Marketing calculator". It has a friendly GUI, easy to use, small, always on top. current version 1.0 ------------------------ convert CP to Gold convert Gold to CP