Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Path of Exile HARDCORE - America - Assorted Commodities / Gems / Gear

Discussion on [S] Path of Exile HARDCORE - America - Assorted Commodities / Gems / Gear within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Path of Exile HARDCORE - America - Assorted Commodities / Gems / Gear

ALL STOCK CLEARED. Thanks!
Old 03/07/2013, 18:55   #2

Inventory updated!
Old 03/09/2013, 17:25   #3

Updated once again, huge stock of chaos added.

Completely re-did structure. Straight to the point, less "unwanted" commodities, and promos for sales

Chaos Orbs / GCP / Exalted all placed on **************. If you deal directly, you'll get better rates though

Tags
america, hardcore, path of exile, sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Path of Exile: Tausche einige Items / Gems
02/18/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 6 Replies
Hai. :) Tausche Wrath (Lvl 1) Added Lightning Damage (Lvl 1) Added Fire Damage (Lvl 3) Minion Life (Lvl 1) Dual Strike (Lvl 6)
Path of exile - Gems, quality gems, rare socket linked items + many more!
02/02/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im new to this forum and i would like to start up by selling some of my items from the game Path of Exile The game is currently very popular amongst ARPG players and although it is still in open beta, there will be no more character wipes, meaning that all the items you've bought/found in the game will be kept onto launch. The currency of the game are unlike others, it has no gold system, meaning all items are traded with orbs, skill gems or useable items. I will only be taking...
[S] Path of Exile Currency/Gems
01/29/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling orbs (the currency) and skill gems on US softcore. I will only accept paypal verified. I do not go first, but am willing to trade in small increments for your peace of mind. Prices for orbs: Exalted Orbs: $30 each Gemcutter Prisms: $5 each Regal Orbs: $3 each Chaos Orbs: $2 each Regret Orbs: $2 each Blessing Orbs: $2 each