Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling $30Mil Gil on Cerberus Only. US Player. Please Read.

Discussion on Selling $30Mil Gil on Cerberus Only. US Player. Please Read. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling $30Mil Gil on Cerberus Only. US Player. Please Read.

Hello FFXI Fans! I've been playing ffxi for over 8 years, when I first started out I had to buy gil to help my character along. I bought a lot as gifts for friends, my son, and my brother's who all play as well.

Recently however I have been laid off. I can't lie I still collect a decent check from unemployment but it's not enough to pay all the bills and it will be running out soon.
I knew that buying/selling gil was possible and I already had 50million on me so I looked around and I even ended up selling some of what I had, but I got $4 per million when I was paying over $12 per million before. I realize that they aren't going to buy my gil for the same price they sell it for but I thought to myself why even let these middlemen take my hard earned gil and make a huge profit off it if I don't have to.
And if your a real player it is hard earned gil.

So Right Now on Cerberus Server only I have 30 million gil which I am selling for $8.00 per million. The only way I know to get paid online is through paypal. So Please only message me if you can pay through paypal.

The process is very easy, If you message me here that you are interested in some or all of the gil I will give you my skype contact, from there we can talk to each other while we're logged into the game. On Skype I will give you my paypal, you can pay me for however much gil you want, and then I'll trade it to you.
Trust is a big issue in any currency selling/buying transaction. I was nervous my first time so I only bought a small amount. Because of this I am willing to sell the gil $1million at a time if you want with payment in between each trade so that the buyer knows they will get what they pay for.
I will ask that $4 be sent for the 1st million before I trade in game so that I don't get scammed either.

Scamming people out of virtual goods in mmorpgs is illegal and will not only get your character banned but can easily land you in jail if the person you scam is mad enough to pursue it so it's not even close to worth it for the 1million gil or $4 you would get. Paying with paypal and then trying to get your money back after you recieved the online goods is also illegal so please don't try it.

Please only serious people contact me. I will make the trading as smooth and quick as possible. I am online everyday usually between 10:00am - 11:00pm eastern time. If you message or reply tonight I can get you the Gil tomorrow between these times. I check my messages constantly and keep skype up most of the day.

I would also like to note that I make my gil in game through hard work and long hours of play nowadays usually with my son. I do not bot/cheat/hack/steal or scam and I never will. I don't camp the same NM's continuously either, I used to hate the people that hunted Amemet 24 hours a day. I'm american, I love/hate ffxi lol, and i'm just trying to keep the lights on and the landlord off my back.
Old 05/20/2013, 08:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I want to buy your gil, do you still have it?
If you have, could you contact me?
My contact infos:
MSN Messenger:

rmtmark2011
Old 08/08/2013, 11:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Wrong section.

Your thread belongs in this section:

Pls read this, before you trade with somebody:

Closed Thread

Tags
buy ffxi gil, ffxi gil, ffxi items, sell ffxi gil, us ffxi gil