Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL WAR Z PIONIER ACCOUNT PSC CHEAP !

Discussion on SELL WAR Z PIONIER ACCOUNT PSC CHEAP ! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL WAR Z PIONIER ACCOUNT PSC CHEAP !

Hello, i would like to sell my War Z Pionier account for 15 Euro PSC or PayPal. Im aviable some hourse for now, so plz fast offer need rp in league of legends : P

Im played like 3 days bought game for 49.99 Dollars, never banned etc. 15 Euro is cheap and its pioonier version and i give for you gratis TMCHEATS Hack for war Z (im paid 30 dollars) for 2 months +.

ALSO ACCEPT PSC OR PAYPAL FOR 15 EURO~, CAN SELL FOR 13 EURO WHEN YOU DONT HAVE MORE. ONLY WITH MIDLEMAN OR YOU PAY FIRST.

SKYPE: SEBAKOKSBDG , WHEN YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH MM YOU MUST FIND HIM. FAST PLZ.