Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 90 NUKER ECSRO 1000M ON IT

Discussion on WTS/WTT 90 NUKER ECSRO 1000M ON IT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello, Im gona do this quick and easy for everybody.
Im selling my lvl 90 Nuker account Full farmed account with 1000M on it and really good equips for Paypal Money or Other things. let me explain

First: How to proof my account*
We meet in game , I show you his equips , his lvl and everything you want to see. Due that we only can trade 100M in a trade. im gona show you 1000M in a picture with my name and everything on it saying your name if you want.

Im trading it for only 60$ Paypal : Why only 60$? Because I need to buy my 12 month Xbox live card.

For a code of Xbox live card 12 months.
For a 2000+ Xbox points card code.
Or for an good Xbox live Account

How to contact me MY email is : add me and lets talk about it im online the most of the time.

Please scammers dont even remember my email because I wont do this if I feel it wrong.

THANK YOU AND I HOPE I GET ALOT OF OFFERS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS/WTT] S/S NUKER LVL 81(OASIS) and 1000m on VENUS
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTS/WTT S/S NUKER LVL 81(oasis) and 1000m(1b)gold on VENUS I ONLY TAkE OTHER NUKERS or PAYSAFECARDs OR Ucash
WTS/WTT 90 NUKER SPEAR [FF] ECSRO 1000M STORAGE
03/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Im gona do this quick and easy for everybody. Im selling my lvl 90 Nuker account Full farmed account with 1000M on it and really good equips for Paypal Money or Other things. let me explain First: How to proof my account* We meet in game , I show you his equips , his lvl and everything you want to see. Due that we only can trade 100M in a trade. im gona show you 1000M in a picture with my name and everything on it saying your name if you want. Im trading it for only 60$ Paypal :...
WTS/WTT 90 NUKER/SPEAR FULL FARMED 1000M
03/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, Im gona do this quick and easy for everybody. Im selling my lvl 90 Nuker account Full farmed account with 1000M on it and really good equips for Paypal Money or Other things. let me explain First: How to proof my account* We meet in game , I show you his equips , his lvl and everything you want to see. Due that we only can trade 100M in a trade. im gona show you 1000M in a picture with my name and everything on it saying your name if you want. Im trading it for only 60$ Paypal :...
WTS/WTT ECSRO 90 NUKER SPEAR [FF] 1000M Storage
03/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
03/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies