Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net ACCT (Godly WoW, D3, D2, Sc2)

Discussion on Battle.net ACCT (Godly WoW, D3, D2, Sc2) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net ACCT (Godly WoW, D3, D2, Sc2)

Looking to get rid of this at a decent price. Tons of 85's on the account, good level monk and diamond Sc2 account. Not trying to ask anything too out of the question but just offer or add me on skype: Maximus_pegasus

The worst I can say is no! Just offer! Only looking for LoL accounts for trade. Need cash

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle of Immortals GODLY ACCOUNT sale
01/22/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
BUBUMP Abyss/West/100+Slayer It's over 100+ comes with 6/8 100 sg all +7 with all lvl 4 friggas/and most other gems are +4 +9 90 hade blade +6 90 hade shoulders Comes with a +9 fort/+10 zodiac nice growth str leo lv7 odin souljade lv11 gold chalice 200 major forts
[WTS] Battle.net acct - 3 SC2 Servers, 60 Wizard w/51k dps, Staff of Herding & MORE!
07/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
I need to stop playing video games. That's pretty much it. For sale is my entire Battle.net account. You get the secret question answer and all that. Here are the games listed on the account. There are 3 SC2 accounts, one for NA, one for EU, and one for TW (Korean server). (NOTE: The WoW account hasn't been touched in like 4 years and is DISABLED - you will not be able to access the WoW account) http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/socofan74/ accountsale.png And here is the lvl 60...
Selling battle of immortals acct
09/22/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im selling lvl 116 zerk on atlantis srvr . All 115 gears , lvl 4 gems, lvl 8 sj, lvl 12 chalice. All gears are fort 7 plus, couple to 10. Looking for around 350 for it. pm me ift interested . email and pw included
WTS 12sky Guan Vengence GODLY ACCT
08/03/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
SOLD
WTS 12sky Heo Guan Godly Acct.
08/03/2009 - Trading - 12 Replies
SOLD