Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Account [Ruairi]

Discussion on Selling Account [Ruairi] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Account [Ruairi]

Sorry for making a thread for this, trading post doesn't get much traffic
Selling a Ruairi Account. Human, total level of 3335 (Explor 709).
(The character is current 77, ready to be free-birthed.)
Unspent AP - 292

There are a total of 13 Pets for the Ruairi account.
2 Pets for a Character (Total 5xx) In Alexina.
And 4 Characters total for Ruairi (Elf+Giant+Bought Character Card)

The character is currently built around all traits except Alchemy
(Certain rank 1 skills for Alchemy have been deranked to F for AP.)

Combat Skills

Magic

Fighter

Bard Skills

Life Skills

Transformation is Dark Knight, all rank 1 except for rank 2 Control of Darkness (Half way)

As for Equipment, the character has a full set of Dustin Heavy Armor, dyed Black and red. Enchanted with some of the best Damage Enchants and Critical. A few swords for melee, a critical and a damage modified bow for archery, and a Black/Red enchanted/modified Brace Knuckle. (S Upgrade Path )

Any other Questions on account can be messaged to me, as well as the price (Go ahead and make an offer, or simply ask me what i'm looking for.)
Old 10/10/2012, 00:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm interressed in buying it but dunno a price to start..shot a price
and post ss ...
Old 10/29/2012, 05:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested. Any email?