Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: Uthgard Infiltrator 49.99% and Blademaster 49.99%

Discussion on WTS: Uthgard Infiltrator 49.99% and Blademaster 49.99% within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: Uthgard Infiltrator 49.99% and Blademaster 49.99%

Hi,im selling these accounts:

Infiltrator 49.99% AUTOTRAINED

I can sell it Naked or with his equip ( or just some parts,as u prefer ) except the Jewerly ( You will have just the Tajendi Cloak ),but u can try to do an offer for have it with the Jewerly too if u want.The equip is all MP and have some rare drops too like Dragon Torso ( the 1 without LVL REQUIRMENT,so really rare ) and the Basalt Sword of Bedlam ( Prince Drop worth many plats,the 1 with the skin that it seems a laser sword),i have already 4 or 5 Sword 99% for switch venoms too and obviously have everything capped with the Jewerly.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Firbolg Blademaster 49.99% Naked or with some MP Parts.

He already has the Tajendi Cloak quest done with Token and if interested i have some MP parts SCed/Alchemy and a Weapon MP,but u have to consider the Character NAKED,i can sell the equip with the Char for some more money or just some things separately,otherwise NAKED,as u prefer.

I Accept offers for real life money ( i have just Paypal ).

PM ME directly with offers. ( I have facebook or skype for people who want talk there ).

Thx.