Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling TERA CE ACCOUNT

Discussion on Selling TERA CE ACCOUNT within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Selling TERA CE ACCOUNT

Here is the link of my TBM thread, if you guys are looking for account and don't look in TBM.
Old 08/15/2012, 13:48   #2

Still selling. Lv. Updated
Old 08/27/2012, 01:16   #3

Still selling. Now for 30€.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
selling tera ce account
03/04/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Account got a lvl 34 slayer. Still payed for 1 month. looking for 10€ paypal
Selling TERA NA CE account.
12/27/2012 - Trading - 47 Replies
North American Region, Serpentis Isle PVE server. Character transfers are FREE for the first month. Just to let you know. Lv. 60 Sorcerer Lv. 59 Slayer Lv. 42 Warrior Lv. 37 Priest Lv. 32 Berserker
Selling TERA US CE Account
07/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Collector Edition account of TERA US, got bored of it almost a month ago and I'm not using it anymore. This account has an Elf Archer lv 29 and a berzeker lv 20 on Basilisk Crag if I remember well... it was a pvp server. PM me for offers. http://i49.tinypic.com/3161z81.png