Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Smite - 200 Gems für 10PSC

Discussion on [B] Smite - 200 Gems für 10PSC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Smite - 200 Gems für 10PSC

Kurz gesagt will ich Smite anfangen zu zocken, mir aber direkt einmal zwei Helden kaufen, doch da mit die Möglichkeit fehlt an Paypal zu gelangen biete ich hier an für 200 Gems (6.99 E Paypal) eine 10 Euro Offline-Paysafecard herzugeben. Bei Interesse einfach einen Post hinterlassen!

MFG

Angebot steht soweit noch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Gems
05/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I want to know to change the effects of the gems like superamber give 25 bp instead of 5 bp and so on for all of the GEMs THANK to whoever help me l:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[HELP]New Gems
12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I added in an Ultra quality for every gem. The only thing I'm having a problem is it showing up. Like whenever you look at your weapon statistics and it shows Attack:3100-5100 Defense:2100 Socket1: DragonGem 15% Socket2: DragonGem 15%
Selling 6% curse gems and 6% lightning gems [SIZ]
11/23/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
looking to trade for coins or for dil on siz pm me with your msn or post here
wie wichtig is fhr im smite vs smite
10/15/2008 - Diablo 2 - 15 Replies
hallo, welches cap würdet ihr mir empfehlen?
how to get gems
06/12/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
wana know how to get some gems while training? well if your an archer and you go to lab make a team and turn items on,while you scatter and train look for gems on the ground,if you see one go pick it up.you will be able to pick it up cause you have items on xD..another way is if your 120 as seems to drop alot of gems for some reason =P well its not the best dilly but hey its some what usefull