Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera Online EU - Essenia - Sorcerer, Warrior Lv60

Discussion on Tera Online EU - Essenia - Sorcerer, Warrior Lv60 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera Online EU - Essenia - Sorcerer, Warrior Lv60

Hey!

So because I don't have any time to game anymore, I'm selling my TERA Online account. Basically, I'm selling my account with a level 39 Archer, level 60 Sorcerer and level 60 Warrior. Oh, and around 3000 gold (2900 on sorcerer and something on warrior and archer). All characters are on the most active PvP sever in Europe - Essenia. The Sorcerer is the best geared character, but let's go into gear details.

Castanic Male Sorcerer:
+8 Rebirth Disc
+9 Rebirth Robe
+7 Rebirth Shoes
+9 Rebirth Sleeves
And of course level 60 accessories, good crystals etc.
(Hard mode ready, you can do any dungeon, including the hardest ones in the game with this character)

Castanic Male Warrior:
+7 Rebirth Twin Swords
Regenerative Cuirass
+6 Rebirth Gloves
Regenerative Boots
60 accessories and good crystals.
(Isn't ready for 2 hard modes, but you can do all dungeons on normal mode and all hard modes except the last 2)

The Elin archer basically has good gear for that level.

If anybody is interested, let me know! We can discuss the price, so feel free to offer away!