Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Umcash-Service by Marcoly - Paysafecard ⇒ PayPal / Bitcoin / Skrill

Discussion on Umcash-Service by Marcoly - Paysafecard ⇒ PayPal / Bitcoin / Skrill within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Reply
 
Old 11/09/2017, 08:59   #466 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24,114
Received Thanks: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon217 View Post
Everything starts fine. He is doing exchanges fast. After a time exchanges becomes slower and slower. When he got the psc pin etc he is using directly and replying you after 2-3 days. He finds excuses about being late and telling you lets collect all and send weekly. He got 150 euro neteller + 180 euro psc and i can not get reply from him since 4-5 days.
I had in the past a lot of Deals with Marcoly and everything went fine and smooth, the last deal was within the last week.

I can see that yout post is marked as Unverified Trade so please follow the rules and always Request for Trade before you trade with some one.

Therefore you just need to klick on the "Request for Trade" Link which you can find under the Profile Link. For all trades without Request a Trade there is no support here. You can find more Informations regarding our trading functions

If you need any further information don´t hesitate to contace me .



Deepismagic is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2017, 11:49   #467 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
I had in the past a lot of Deals with Marcoly and everything went fine and smooth, the last deal was within the last week.

I can see that yout post is marked as Unverified Trade so please follow the rules and always Request for Trade before you trade with some one.

Therefore you just need to klick on the "Request for Trade" Link which you can find under the Profile Link. For all trades without Request a Trade there is no support here. You can find more Informations regarding our trading functions

If you need any further information don´t hesitate to contace me .
sorry it is my bad, i did not knew that it give him rights to scam users of this forum. as you can see he is avalible to press like button but he isnt avalible to write me since days. anyway i am writing here to warn peoples.


pokemon217 is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 11:51   #468 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 871
The Black Market: 1166/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 24,114
Received Thanks: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon217 View Post
sorry it is my bad, i did not knew that it give him rights to scam users of this forum. as you can see he is avalible to press like button but he isnt avalible to write me since days. anyway i am writing here to warn peoples.
No one has the right so scam people. But without a RaT and any proofs there is no chance to help you atm.

I just wanted to give you the right information to trade safely.
Deepismagic is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 12:04   #469 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepismagic View Post
No one has the right so scam people. But without a RaT and any proofs there is no chance to help you atm.

I just wanted to give you the right information to trade safely.
ok got it, thx. i got reply from him now. i will wait a few days more, if still he will not send it, i will post screen shot or video of skype conversation as proof.

edit: same bullshit going on about him then i can call it as scam now. adding neteller ss, i will add psc ss soon.



pokemon217 is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 18:17   #470 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 266
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,644
Received Thanks: 5,611
Nun, ich warte seit nun fast 1 Woche auf seine Antwort(und auf noch länger auf mein Geld).
Wer Bock drauf hat seinem Geld hinterher zu laufen, der ist hier richtig.(oder wer gerne mal paar Tage hintereinander um eine Antwort betteln will)

Anfangs hat er schnell geantwortet + es lief alles wie es sollte, dann kam nur noch Entschuldigungen und Fragen ob mehr da ist für ihn zum umcashen, sobald es aber ums auscashen ging wurde es still.

mfg
.Raizel# is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2017, 20:35   #471 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 7
Guter Service!
_ferdl_ is offline  
Old 11/11/2017, 00:07   #472 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon217 View Post
ok got it, thx. i got reply from him now. i will wait a few days more, if still he will not send it, i will post screen shot or video of skype conversation as proof.
edit: same bullshit going on about him then i can call it as scam now. adding neteller ss, i will add psc ss soon.

pokemon217 is offline  
Old 12/06/2017, 21:19   #473 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Kann man auch psn Karten bei dir umcahsen?
LordRam is offline  
Old 12/30/2017, 00:25   #474 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Hello i have 10 e paysafecard et20 neosurf contact me please Skype Albert enstein mail

Hello i have 10 e paysafecard et20 neosurf you arebtc?

Hello i have 10 e paysafecard et20 neosurf you arebtc?

Hello i have 10 e paysafecard et20 neosurf you arebtc?
Lucky88 4 is offline  
Old 12/30/2017, 21:08   #475 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 16
Habe alle meine Paysafekarten umcashen lassen.

Danke dir Marcoly ! Schnell & Safe +++
GOTHBOICLIQUE is offline  
Old 01/03/2018, 07:35   #476 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
habe einen 10€ da
Fimpi887 is offline  
Old 01/07/2019, 17:55   #477 Trade Status: Verified(?)


 
elite*gold: 2380
The Black Market: 606/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 93
safe +++ TRUSTED

100 PSC = BTC THANKS DUDE
Şuayb is offline  
Old 11/14/2019, 16:44   #478 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Trusted services , tnx : )
woottimber is offline  
Old 01/11/2020, 05:17   #479 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
Super schnell psc in btc umgecasht. Danke!


Qwerty2144 is online now  
Reply

Tags
paypal, psc, umcash service, umcashservice, überweisung




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.