Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Biete Diablo 3 Demon Hunter 190K DPS]

Discussion on [Biete Diablo 3 Demon Hunter 190K DPS] within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Biete Diablo 3 Demon Hunter 190K DPS]

Sers.

Biete meinen DH zum Verkauf mal hier an.

Demon Hunter befindet sich in Akt 3

Bosse wurden dennoch alle von mir selbst getötet. Schlächter, Belial , Asmodan und Diablo auf Inferno !

Stats zum DEMONHUNTER :

ca. 19.000 Leben

190.000 Schaden

ca. 325% erhöchter kritischer Schaden

Alle beide Berufe auf der MAXIMAL stufe 10 !!

Die aktuelle Armbrust hat knapp 1300 DPS + 90% CRIT !!

Falls jemand Interesse hat ICQ 196260639. Screenshots gibts auch gerne. Dennoch wird die Auktion nur via Ebay laufen und nicht Privat.

Gruß

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diablo III: Demon Hunter Trailer
07/06/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 19 Replies
Blizzard revealed the Demon Hunter, the fifth and final class for Diablo III during the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2010 and we've got the snazzy trailer right here. YouTube - BlizzCon 2010 - Diablo 3, Daemon Hunter
Demon Hunter Equip 190K DPS with SS
07/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
close
WTS DIABLO 3 ACCOUNT W/ LVL 60 DEMON HUNTER
06/20/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my diablo 3 account with the client attached to it. It includes a lvl 60 demon hunter with full rae gear and 45k dps. Best of all the armor icludes a 164% gold fine making farming money easy on this account. I also have the staff of hearding and both legendary novelty items from the cow level. the account has 1 mill gold value with a sellable 700k bow in my inventory that im not using. Also good defenses with 52.37% dmg reduction and 37.7% dodge chance. MUST MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE :...
Diablo 3 Demon Hunter
05/31/2012 - Diablo 3 - 33 Replies
Hallo ich habe Gerade dieses Video gefunden kann mir jemand sagen wieso er genau auf 1 hp oder was das ist Stehen bleibt oO World Fastest Diablo Kill: Normal, Nightmare, Hell & Inferno - YouTube Infos wären schön Ist es ein Item eine Passive