Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[S] Selling Tribal Wars .net Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Selling Tribal Wars .net Account

Selling my Tribal Wars .net account on World 58. I'm approaching two million points. Please send inquiries to

Some additional information, I have nearly 250 premium points available on the account and have premium and farming assistant currently active.

I do not have time for the game anymore and would like to pass it on to someone who can take over the account and conquer with a passion. Please send inquiries to robertzadams @ yahoo . com

Remove the spaces for the email. Or just email me at Yahoo via...I'm robertzadams

Tags
account, selling, tribal wars

« [B] kleinen Steam-Account [S] Angebote | [s] Metro 2033 [b] Ul.to »

Similar Threads
TRIBAL WARS
01/16/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
HEY GUYS You have some hack For tribal wars?
Trading RS account for Grepolis or Tribal Wars Acc
08/28/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling a runescape account for a not to bad grepolis account or tribal wars account. I do not care which server there in. Runescape account details: Combat: 95 Constitution/HP: 80 Attack:75 Strength:87 Defense:70
Selling Tribal Wars .net Account
06/21/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Tribal Wars .net account on World 58. I'm approaching two million points. Please send inquiries to [email protected] I noticed that my email was not available for non-registered users. Here is some additional information. I have nearly 500 premium points on the account available, and have farming assistant and account manager currently active. I do not have time for the game anymore and would like to pass it on to someone who can take over the account and conquer with...
[S] Tribal Wars .net Account
06/21/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Tribal Wars .net account on World 58. I'm approaching two million points, have nearly 250 premium points on the account available, and have farming assistant, premium, and account manager currently active. I do not have time for the game anymore and would like to pass it on to someone who can take over the account and conquer with a passion. Please send offers to [email protected]
Tribal Wars ?!
05/04/2011 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Anyone ?? Can u teach my guys, Strats or Tips to be strong in this game ?:)