Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling my DDO Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my FULL DDO Account, 120USD only!

I am selling my Dungeon and Dragons Online premium account. It has 400 USD in content, and I am selling it for a MUCH lower price! its a really good oportunity instead of buying VIP.
  • This account includes over 200 USD in adventures since I own all adventure packs (except only one that noone plays anymore).
  • All races, which are the free races plus I bought half-elf, half-orc, warforged and drow. This costs almost 100 USD.
  • All clases except Artificer which can be unlocked without paying, and I also dont have the new class that was released today (the Druid) but can be bought. So you get all standard classes plus I bought Favored Soul and Monk which cost arround 35 USD.
  • I also includes the Shared Bank feature to share items within your characters, the 32-Point Build upgrade, to make more powerful characters, the Veteran Status to start your characters at lvl 4 instead of lvl 1. This costs over 60 USD
  • It has the NEW, JUST RELEASED expansion pack Menace of the Underdark which allows you to reach epic levels, which has a cost of 30 USD.

It also includes 4 character slots, which already have characters but can be deleted to make new ones, or even better they can be reincarnated to benefit from what they already have and make even more powerful characters.

My account has a 3rd life CC/DPS Sorcerer (2 wizard past lives) with epic, GS and other great gear, and which also has a Greater Tome of Learning (that costs 20USD) which gives him a very big XP boost, which allows him to level up fast (I suggest to reincarnate this character, it lvls up really fast). I have a 2nd life Monk Tank (1 barbarian past life) which can tank any quest epic or non-epic, also awesomely geared. I also have a lvl 20 Barbarian/Rouge Evasion DPS, with decent gear. And I created not long ago a Favoured Soul which is only lvl 5, though he has some gear I gave him with my other toons, so might want to check him before deleting him.

Also within all my toons there are lots of shards and seals to make Chronoscope epic items, which are awesome and other epic items, plus lots of interesting gear in the bank.

As I said, this is a great option instead of buying the content yourself or instead of buying VIP since I own like 95% of the game content. I am not even charging for the years of lvling that my characters have and the cost of their gear, since you might not like them and want to reincarnate them or delete them.

This account has over 400 USD in content, which I dont expect anyone to pay of course! I am taking the best offer within these days, so send your offer via PM. I only accept paypal in USD as payment.

Thank you!

Old 06/27/2012, 21:33   #2

Push, come on guys its a great offer and includes the just released new expansion pack! A much better deal than buying VIP subscription. I am taking any (more or less reasonable) offer!

Old 06/28/2012, 22:34   #3

Push. Ok, lets put it a price. Selling my account at 250 USD! Remember its contents are worth over 400, this is the best deal!
Old 07/06/2012, 21:34   #4

Selling my FULL DDO Account, 200USD only! its worth more than twice that.

Push! New price, 200 USD!

Old 07/16/2012, 13:51   #5

Selling my FULL DDO Account, 120USD only!

Ok, last price 120USD, the same cost as a one year VIP membership but here you get everything permanent!
Old 07/25/2012, 21:20   #6

Push, only 120USD, like a VIP membership but permanent instead of 1 year only.
Old 08/03/2012, 19:36   #7

Pusher!
Old 08/08/2012, 16:22   #8

Pushed!
Old 08/22/2012, 19:27   #9

Push! great game, great offer!
Old 09/13/2012, 20:47   #10

Push! taking the best offer.

« [B]Top Origin Account [S]PSC | [S] 25 CENT Paypal [B] Lifetime Bild Signatur Werbung »