Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NeedForSpeedWorld Single pro tuned car account.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NeedForSpeedWorld Single pro tuned car account.

Hello i have not played nfsw in a long time and i thought i might aswell sell it.

The account has a toyota mr2 in kit and was pro tuned with good parts at the time.

I do not know its value i spent roughly 100k sb getting the parts but whatever.

If you are interested just post your offer in this thread, payment can be discussed after.

Here is the car on the account.

It is 3 point away from being max 415 tuned

it is properly fast won 32 straight race without losing one with it back int he day.

the inventory is full of about 30 pro tuned parts ranging from turbos to transmissions to engines and tires and even more sport and standard pro parts.

as you can see car is fitted with rims neon paint and kit.

It handles like a charm turns on a dime and accels like a monster. i never managed to get it finished as i need 2 more parts being pro tuned ventura tires and pro tuned ursa transmission to bring it to max 415. it has a sport ursa trans and med tuned tires at the moment.

This is the only car on the account as i made the account to be a T1 powerhouse which it is.

just post your offers bare in mind i spent alot of money amassing all the tuned and sport parts that are store din the inventory the inventory is full or pro parts none of which that aren't already on the car or are the ones that are no use to max it. So with all those parts you could max tune say another 10 T1 cars if you so wanted too.

It will also top 181mph without nos 200 with nos and the account is only low lvl so more speed upgrades can be added later. 900k ingame cash plenty of powerups.

It is a great account for someone to start on with a beast of a car ready and waiting for you.

And later on when you can afford it you can add those ultra parts to make it even faster then it already is.

EDIT: forgot to mention there is another driver on the account with a rx7 that has 2 pro tuned parts on it engine and turbo i believe he is 20+

Old 06/16/2012, 04:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$10?

Old 06/16/2012, 04:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrix View Post
$10?

$10 is much too low i spent roughly 60 aquring all the parts and getting the car to spec i will not see it sold for anything less than $30 sorry

$30 is the lowest i am willing to take for it.

I will take money or a gamecard like paysafe etc of the value of $30.

« [B] 50 PSC [S] 51.39 PayPal | WTS blademaster uth »