Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SAMAEL EU Mystic 144 gear

Discussion on WTS SAMAEL EU Mystic 144 gear within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SAMAEL EU Mystic 144 gear

Selling Mystic with 144 gear on Samael Server

Full rebirth + 6 with scepter +9

1 Bastion's Ring

1 Pathfinder's Earring

2000k gold

Many pieces for enchant armor

Collector account

60€

paypal system

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTS) TERA gold Essenia and Samael (EU)
05/27/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello selling stock on Essenia pvp and Samael servers Current Stock: Essenia 7000 and Samael 2000(Soon there will be more) Gold is completely legal and produced by me personally. I give the gold to its high-level character cheap and fast Delivery within 5 minutes Payment by Pay pal or webmoney Pls contact me on mail,MSN [email protected] or ICQ 646145019
WTS Sorc lvl 60 on Samael [PvP]
05/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Collectors edition (special mount), full lvl 60 gold items (not the best one xD), a lot of stuff in bank and ~5k gold. If you're interested, post your offers or pm.
[S] Tera Eu 30 Human Lancer @Samael
05/24/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account as I don't have the time to play/picked up something else to play with friends more casually. Character has good blue gear for her level and is all set up. Free game time expires on 06/09/2012 - account comes with pre-order goodies which came with the Standard edition pre-order. I'm the original owner and will trade via Paypal; email/account details are easily changed and the game was activated with a code (has no credit card registered on the account). £18 PM me if...
Tera Gold Samael EU pvp
05/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling gold on samael eu 0,2 euro per g price may go lower for big amount add my on skype: tehrevolver
WTS Gold on Samael server
05/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Gold on Samael, Essenia servers. paypal, pm for info.