Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB The Secret World Closed Beta Account

Discussion on WTB The Secret World Closed Beta Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB The Secret World Closed Beta Account

Title pretty much says everything. Contact me if you've got one
you're willing to part with and we can talk about the Price.

Thank you .)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying The Secret World beta account.
06/16/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Buying The Secret World beta account. Can give: Firefall beta invite and Borderlands Game of the Year edition steam account for that.
WTB Secret World Closed Beta Key
04/19/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Title sums it up! Contact me if you've got one you're willing to part with and we can discuss price. Thanks! Josh
Buying The Secret World beta account.
02/07/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Buying The Secret World beta account. Willing to pay a lot or i can give unused Diablo 3 beta key.
Verkaufe World of Tanks closed Beta Account
09/22/2010 - World of Tanks Trading - 0 Replies
Hi wie Überschrift schon sagt verkaufe ich hier einen World of Tanks closed Beta Acoount. Auf dem Acoount sind: Ein M3 Stuart und 600 gold(ist die prem währung in dem Spiel.Jeden Tag an den man sich einloggt bekommt man 150 Gold dazu.) Ich habe noch nie auf dem Account gespielt und möchte ihn einfach verkaufen. Bitte keine Kommentare wie: Was bringt der Acc is doch schlecht? Wie gesagt es ist ein Closed Beta Spiel für das man einen Invation Code braucht und an den man meiner Meinung...
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged on it 2 - 3 times only i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail