Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling War Of Immortals Account.

Discussion on Selling War Of Immortals Account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling War Of Immortals Account.

WTS War of Immortals account. Level 104 Bzk pure dex (will buy stat reset)
Account includes +7 fort gears/103-105gear. Rare Dragon mount and other mounts. Pet Torro good growth +7 fort. PM me for screen shots and any other information need to know.
if you can't tell that is a underscore between the woi and newuser
Old 04/21/2012, 18:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
which server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING WAR OF THE IMMORTALS ACCOUNT
08/19/2014 - Trading - 29 Replies
Like the post says i would like to sell my war of the immortals account. The account is lvl 100+ Duelist. have high lvl souljade, complete 90 soul gear set +7 with all level 3 and 4 polished gems.and with the best starwords currently available for level 90s on my gear. Also great pvp pet with very rare skills. Stash is fully expanded as well as bag. If you are interested we can work out a deal, i take paypal or western union. Just PM me with serious interest only, thank you. :) Also have...
SELLING WAR OF THE IMMORTALS ACCOUNT
04/17/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Gaia(Europe) LV90 Heretic (Female) with SG and GG. More details on Yahoo Messenger ID: termeganmariansebastian
Selling Battle of the Immortals Account
09/13/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Trying to sell a battle of the immortals account, lvl 90 slayer on Abyss (US WEST). The character has mostly 90 sg with a mixture of 75,60. The gear is also fairly decently gem'd with a fairly nice amount of hp. The account also has a zodiac pet (Leo) with 3k+ growth and 2x advanced aoe skills. The pet itself can sell for 15mil+ which is equivalent to about 83 usd. PM me any questions about the account, I'm looking at around $150 for it if possible.