Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I give 1825 (5x3=15€) Acclaim Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamers1st Code !

Discussion on I give 1825 (5x3=15€) Acclaim Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamers1st Code ! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I give 1825 (5x3=15€) Acclaim Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamers1st Code !

I trade 5x3€ acclaim codes for one 8.99$ Veteran - GIFT 30 Days code of GamersFirst (Sword of The New World game) !
All the benefit is for you ! You save about 6$ ! But you can ask : "What's your benefit ?", i can't use my cell phone to get some cash at the Gamersfirst site and every month, if I don't use my cell phone credit, it deseapers. So for me the only way to get Gamersfirst Gold is to trade some Acclaim coins (that I can have with my cell phone credit) for Gamersfirst Gold code.

To proceed to the trade, tell me that you want to trade a 8.99$ Veteran GIFT 30Days (sword of the new world game on the gamersfirst site) for my 5x3€ Acclaim gold codes (1825 AC) in this topic and I will contact you via PM.

That's the adress of the gamersfirst site :

ATTENTION : This trade is LIMITED ! I can trade 5x3€ codes one time per month (before the 19th of each month).
Old 11/13/2008, 21:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up ! Hey guys at the 19th of this month this offer will not be available !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Acclaim Coins, 5m for 200 coins, Abbadon
12/14/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
- Yes as you can see, I'm giving acclaim pins, which give you 200 coins, for only 5m the code, in Abaddon. Pm me if you need, and tell me the ammount of codes that you require. - 5m for 200 coins is pretty cheap. I also take 90+ lvl accounts in exchange for coins. You name the offer and I'll consider it.
Selling Acclaim coins card codes 100% safe
12/06/2008 - Trading - 18 Replies
As many of you know I have been selling coins for a long time, and a trusted trader. I am selling coins again DILS Accepted on trieste ONLY 1,200 coins = 20 mils You have 2 choices when trade: 1. I can access your accounts and enter the codes for you (which many of you let me), any invalid codes I will be responsible for it and replace free of charge.
WTS Acclaim coins
11/26/2008 - Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for dils only on Trieste. Post here quantity or pm me with an offer. 1k coins go for 25m. I am willing to send first partially (meaning that if its a big trade i will send codes one by one), I will not refund invalid codes, or errors. That has to be issued to acclaim staff since I am 100% confident that my codes will work at the time they get on your hands and they have not been used previously. Regards.
WTT 1825 2Moons Coins (Acclaim Coins)
11/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all ! I'm trading 5 x 365 (3€) 2Moons Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamersfirst GIFT veteran code (Sword of the New World game). You can just buy one code and give it to me and I give you 5 365 2Moons coins codes. Email-me at [email protected] or msn me at gogokyuubi@h****il.fr (hotmail). Thank's. Contact me FAST (before the 19th if possible).
selling acclaim coins codes
11/04/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
im selling acclaim coins codes 1350 for 20m pm me for offers abbadon only