Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS FC7 hybrid on Asura

Discussion on WTS FC7 hybrid on Asura within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS FC7 hybrid on Asura

i WTS a FC7 hybrid account on Asura(wutang)
leave a msg here if u're interested or pm me ur email or anyway i can contact u.thanks
Old 11/12/2008, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
sorry to those who are interested...the acocunt has been sold....ty all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS FC CK hybrid( Beggar ofc) Asura
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
the char has noob gear , 400 cc def set , basic old and new bk relics , + 6 merchant bracers, on the other hand it has good anti-nuker PvP built , all maxed skills , c10(almost c11, need few more levels to read book) def nuke , breeze to grind Looking to get rid of this account cheap, around 60-70 euro. Plz pm me if interested , for screenshots and for my messenger.
[WTS]Ck hybrid CS10 (Asura)
07/12/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell a CK Hybrid LoB CS10 90 days prem for use That new ugly deco with 4 slots 6% speed 2 HP flags All buffs maxed registered email And something more... let o price on:
WTB Asura SF warrior or hybrid FC+
05/17/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a SF Warrior or Hybrid char in Asura.Level FC and more is fine. Pls i work hard to earn money and i am student,not rich and not time to turn on the geek mode to lvl up .No dam scam seriously. I have around 150 Euro to buy your account.Mail me at [email protected] if you want to sell. Thanks.
WTS fc 5 Ck hybrid on Asura
12/16/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
all buff maxed + c10 def nuke , 2 hits mob grindin , pm me with offers
WTB healer/hybrid Asura
09/27/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
wtb any BlackClan healer/hybrid on Asura at least SM or high FD. ill trade ingame items, or something else. pm me with prices.